Dental Cleanings and Exams
Dental Spa in Park Ridge
We believe it is important to take care of your dental health for your overall health and that it should be an enjoyable and comfortable experience. So we’ve included some spa elements in your visit with us, if you wish to have them.
We have a menu available for you to choose services to enhance your experience with us.
Warm, scented neck and body pillows; protective room darkening eyewear; back massaging pad; headphones with iPod; lip balm and warm facial wipes post appointment.
It is recommended by the ADA that everyone should visit the dentist at least twice per year to ensure optimal oral health. Our team will consistently provide you with high-quality professional dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams.
The purpose of a teeth cleaning is to rid the teeth of harmful build-up of plaque and stains that may prevent a healthy smile. During cleanings we will:
- remove tartar build-up on your teeth
- remove plaque
- perform teeth polishing to help remove light surface stains and prevent plaque from easily reattaching to your teeth
We can help clean surfaces of your teeth that you may have missed during brushing and flossing. During your appointment, we will also:
- evaluate your overall health and oral hygiene
- check your bite and jaw for any problems
- evaluate your risk of tooth decay and gum or bone disease
- evaluate existing tooth restorations
- take dental x-rays if necessary
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for attaining a healthy mouth. Our talented and experienced team can provide gentle, yet thorough, dental cleanings and exams to help you maintain beautiful and healthy teeth, gums and smile.
Contact our Park Ridge, IL dentist.